My Travel Bucket List




I’m sure by now you all know that I love to travel. In fact, I would say love is an understatement. For as long as I can remember traveling has always been my biggest passion in life. Although I didn’t get a chance to go to many places as child I couldn’t wait to grow up and have the opportunity to travel. As someone who’s been compiling a travel list in her head since the ripe old age of 8, you can imagine that it’s quite extensive. Instagram, Pinterest, and travel blogs continue to feed my passion and as I grow older my list keeps getting longer and longer. I thought it would fun to list down all of my dream travel destinations online as I already have a notebook where I write them all down! If the city has a cross running through it that means I’ve been lucky enough to check it off my list! Let me know if any of the places on my list are on yours.

PS. I’ve kept my list limited to cities, villages, and towns because it’s already quite long and if I begin to divide it by monuments and tourist attractions we’d be here all day! The list in is no particular order of preference! 

1. Paris, France
2. Amalfi, Italy
3. Marrakech, Morocco
4. Lahore, Pakistan
5. Oxfordshire, England
6. Lisbon, Portugal 
7. Normandy, France
8. Edinburgh, Scotland 
9. Positano, Italy 
10. Singapore
11. Chefchaoun, Morocco
12. Venice, Italy
13. Los Angeles, CA, USA
14. Charleston, SC, USA
15. Rome, Italy
16. Tuscany, Italy 
17. Jerusalem, Palestine
18. Prague, Czech Republic 
19. Sarajevo, Bosnia
20. Hong Kong 
21. Aix en Provence, France
22. St Tropez, France
23. London, England 
24. Cape Town, South Africa
25. Buenos Aires, Argentina
26. Rio De Jeneiro, Brazil
27. Barcelona, Spain
28. Vienna, Austria
29. Tulum, Mexico
30. Machu Picchu, Pero
31. Martha’s Vineyard, MA, USA
32. Beirut, Lebanon 
33. Istanbul, Turkey
34. Positano, Italy 
35. Amsterdam, Netherlands 
36. Vatican City 
37. Brussels, Belgium 
38. Madrid, Spain
39. Andalusia, Spain
40. Tangiers, Morocco 
41. Tunis, Tunisia 
42. Santorini, Greece 
43. Cyprus 
44. Maldives 
45. Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam
46. Bangkok, Thailand 
47. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
48. Tokyo, Japan
49. Seoul, South Korea
50. Cofru, Greece 
51. Seville, Spain
52. Porta, Portugal  
53. Reykjavík, Iceland 
54. Mauritius
55. Stockholm, Sweden 
56. Kiev, Ukraine 
57. Dubrovnik, Croatia
59. Colombo, Sri Lanka
60. Jodhpur, India 
61. Ronda, Spain


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top